BIOSIS Citation Index is an index to life sciences and biomedical research covering pre-clinical and experimental research, methods and instrumentation, animal studies, and more, with content from journals, meetings, patents, and books.[info]
Scopus is a citation and abstracting database that provides comprehensive coverage of the peer-reviewed journal and conference literature, with links to full-text where available through the library.[info]
Web of Science
• Part of the Web of Knowledge database.
• Citation indexing service of the Web of Science, BIOSIS Citation Index, Current Contents Connect, Derwent Innovations Index, Data Citation Index, MEDLINE, Zoological Record and Journal Citation Reports.
• Material dating from ~1900 to the present
• Tracks the use of citations in other publications.
• Provides publication impact.[info]